Home Products Applications Shop Resources About
© ClimaProtect 2016
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share via e-mail

Useful Links

You may be interested in the following links: - The Environment Agency Flood map will show you if your property is at risk from river, coastal or surface water flooding.  Enter your postcode to see a detailed map of your area. - Enter your town or postcode to see if there are any flood warnings in your area. - River and Coastal flooding updates for Scotland - River and Coastal flooding updates for Wales - Up to date weather forecast for your area with severe weather warnings - If your home or business is at risk from water damage, it is advisable to make a flood plan and have equipment at the ready to use to protect your property

Your local Council will also be able to provide you with flood information and advice.  Councils are not under any obligation to provide you with sandbags in an emergency and it is advised that you make your own arrangements to protect your property in the event of flooding.